Defining brand identity
Have branding questions? Our educational posts will ease the brain strain.
How Do You Define A Brand?
- An identifiable entity that makes a promise of value.
- A consciousness, an image, an awareness of your business.
- Your company’s personality.
- A physical and emotional customer experience which triggers creating a relationship between consumer and product/service. Giving product an ‘identity’ serves to differentiate product/service from competitors and add value to company.
What is a Brand identity?
- The combination of consistent visual elements that are used in your marketing materials.
- Identity developed through a collection of images and ideas
A basic brand identity kit consists of: logo, business card, letterhead, envelope, and fax/memo cover sheets. It can be extended to include: web site, brochure, folder, media / press kit, flyer, slick, direct mail campaign, promotions or any other professionally designed pieces.