Vlog: Guest Robin Hall
Beyond Revenue: Adding Purpose To Your Brand
Where conversation grounded in PURPOSE gives outdoor industry insight.
Guest: Robin Hall, CEO and Co-Founder of Town Hall
What can you expect? We always cover the guest’s purpose, how they integrate it into business, and the strategy behind growth. The flavor comes with each guest as they share a career thread.
Bio: Robin Hall, CEO and Co-Founder of Town Hall, a new sustainable kids outdoor apparel company with community and planet at its core. With over 15 years in the outdoor industry, Robin is a seasoned and enthusiastic leader, strategist and project manager. Town Hall is the epicenter of her passions, – community, environmental stewardship, kids and outdoors.
Listen to the recording.
Watch The Interview
- 2:35 Grounding in purpose with every decision makes the process easier.
- 4:10 Exclusivity/inclusivity arises in “the outdoors”
- 5:58 Retail feeling is pervasive – we’ll teach you
- 6:30 Brands getting over themselves to collaborate. 1+1=3
- 9:38 Point all our arrows in 1 direction for sustainability
- 11:57 Seventeen initiative strategy plan
- 15:19 Don’t let perfect get in the way of done
- 18:29 Converting fans to buyers
- 20:01 Dream values
- 24:23 Public benefit corporation forever planet & community
- 26:50 Circularity is the holy grail
- 31:58 From becoming a role model to evolving, patient and forgiving
- How I Built This with Guy Raz
- Rich Roll. Guest: Anthony Taylor – Episode Breaking Outdoor Space Barriers
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Freedom Found: My Life Story by Warren Miller
- Becoming by Michelle Obama