Brand Advocacy Matchmaking
Is your brand living your purpose through social impact?
What is social impact? It’s a positive change that addresses social injustice and challenges through conscious and deliberate efforts.
Society is in the midst of a purpose revolution - driven by conscious customers, culture creators who want to use their influence for good, and a wave of nonprofits working to solve problems at unprecedented levels. Purpose and profit are no longer competing ideas; they are a closely connected driver for growth. Commit to a triple bottom line of profit, people, and planet to embrace it as a competitive edge.
Unilever's stock returned 52% higher returns compared to the NYSE composite. Unilever's Sustainable Living Brands are growing 62% faster than the rest of the business.
"We believe the evidence is clear and propelling that brands with purpose grow. Purpose creates relevance for a brand; it drives walkability, build penetration, and reduces price elasticity." - Unilever CEO, Alan Pope.
The 4 Ps of marketing still applies - product, price, place, promotion. We'd like to add a 5th - PURPOSE. How can you join the revolution? Our matchmaking process for brands, nonprofits, and influencers/celebrities:
- Define your organizational brand values.
- Choose how you'd like to measure impact: Clear impact; High impact; Wide impact; Deep impact.
- Determine your social Impact development goal (SDG). Ex. Hunger, climate, poverty
- Create a list of potential advocacy/NPO partners.
- Integrate the NPO partner into your existing brand (or new) strategy.
- Our creative team will bring light to the collaboration through disruptive storytelling and visual elements.
- An influencer or celebrity partner will bring a voice to the partnership.
- Measure the partnership's success.
On belay. Let's climb higher together. Schedule a complimentary 20-minute call below to get started.
You have purpose baked into your model. Get guidance in pitching an NPOs partnerships based on aligned missions, followed by a curated introduction.
Staff is slim, budgets are challenging. You'd like an advocate fighting for a true partnership. At no cost to you, add your name to the list of available nonprofits for consideration.
For Influencers & Celebrities
You'd like to offer your voice to a partnership of outdoor brands and nonprofits based on shared passions. At no cost to you, add your name to the list for consideration.
Leave a Comment