Vlog: Guest Todd Stockbauer
Beyond Revenue: Adding Purpose To Your Brand
Where conversation grounded in PURPOSE gives outdoor industry insight.
Guest: Todd Stockbauer, Managing Member of Stockbauer & Associates LLC
What can you expect? We always cover the guest’s purpose, how they integrate it into business, and the strategy behind growth. The flavor comes with each guest as they share a career thread.
Bio: Todd Stockbauer started Stockbauer & Associates LLC in January 2009 to provide financial, operational and administrative/cultural guidance and expertise to early stage and less mature brands.
Stockbauer & Associates LLC provides CFO, COO, Strategic, Advisory and Mentoring guidance to consumer products brands focusing on the apparel and hard goods industries (outdoor, winter and active lifestyle industries), retail, the alcohol beverage industry and the food industry. I am a seasoned business executive with significant brand expertise in operations, finance, administrative and alcohol compliance issues. I have worked as a “C” level employee and consultant with brands ranging from start-ups to ones with multi-national operations. I understand the idiosyncratic personalities of both start-ups and multi-national operations and how the operations affect the financial situation of building a brand and how the financial situation of a brand affects its operations.
Listen to the recording.
Watch the interview.
- 5:54 What is your impact
- 15:18 Telling a story of finance built in trust
- 16:40 Working on 3 years at a time under this year’s budget
- 20:45 How do you start to move from startup to scaleable?
- 24:45 Conscious capitalism
- 27:30 Advisory Boards
- 32:10 Reading routine
- 34:00 Get outside
- COMBA (Colorado Mountain Bike Association.)
- Team Summit Colorado
Book or podcast
- Let My People Go Surfing: The Education of a Reluctant Businessman by Yvon Chouinard
- Little Black Stretchy Pants by Chip Wilson
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- Unlabel: Selling You Without Selling Out by Marc Ecko
How to reach Todd: Linked In.