Give a brand visibility and a business cause surfaces. Flip the model of thinking that one must have a business case to create visibility.
Whether branding, marketing or speaking, the end is the beginning. We know you have the answers, so we’ll sit over beer, go for a ski, or climb a mountain together as we ask and listen. Whether you know it or not, you are the expert on your company, product or service. We are the experts at extracting the good stuff.
A discovery session to audit the current state of affairs allows us to gather materials and insights, then discovering the potholes, we’re ready to patch with intention.
Narrow the focus through understanding and clarifying to extract the brand essence.
Seeking to integrate the meaning into tangible form, our designers work at the intersection of strategic imagination, intuition, and design.
We’ll track the data and pivot tactics ongoingly to loop us back to discover, continually tweaking for success.
Ways to Work with Us
While bundles are offered as a baseline, many projects are customized to the client’s needs.
- Cohort offerings for the startup stage business
- Flat Fee Project-Based for the growth stage business
- Retainer for the growth stage business
How do I know if I'm a good client fit for Callosum?
- You are a brand or organization in the Outdoor Recreation or Mountain Destination industry
- You are a nonprofit seeking strategic partnerships with the Outdoor Recreation industry
- You understand the value of branding and marketing
- You are at the growth stage and have a staff of 3+ with a revenue of $500K-$10M. [Startups of $100K-$500K are welcome to join Callosum via cohort offerings]
- You are purpose-driven or strive to be. [It's proven that when purpose is baked into a business, it grows at 3x in comparison to those without purpose]
- You give back to your community through financial gifts or volunteerism
- Not sure if you can check all the boxes? No worries. Contact us and we can help you assess the viability.
Project Management includes
- A Creative Brief: Detailed document on how the client and Callosum team work together.
- Reporting: Monthly client monthly report which includes a review of the previous month’s work. The report coincides with a meeting to discuss and facilitate action items.
- The client is on-call Monday-Thursday to capitalize on incoming requests.